Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 243 - Lehigh Valley Zoo

Now for the last 5 years, every Saturday morning, I take the grandchildren to swimming.  Every Saturday Morning before packing them in the car, I always pack the swimming gear 1st.  But on this Saturday, yes this Saturday for the 1st time in 5 years, I didn't need to go into the water because the last grandchild has moved up from too good, too little classes.  So I didn't need to pack my swim suit this morning.  Not only did I not pack my swim suit, but in the excitement of not needing to go into the water, I didn't pack anyone's swim suit.  OOPs, so tomorrow we head out for their make up class.

So we then decided to take them to the Lehigh Valley Zoo today instead of tomorrow.  They had a fun time:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

The got to see all kinds of animals, there were the
Penguins..


And the Otters

THe Kangaroos

And the Camels to Name a few


Then there was the scream that was heard all over the Zoo when
this little fellow decided to visit Nana
On her arm.

Of course it was a hot and humid day and they began to get tired

For this last images I switched Lenses to the EF-M 18-55mm





Thanks for Stopping by & Looking

Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment