Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 224 - The Siegfried Train Depot


For today's image I was heading over to the 7th and last Covered Bridge for today's image.  However on my way over I noticed this small train depot.  So I thought to myself, do I want to do another covered bridge or shoot this interesting little depot.  Well since I love anythings about trains the obvious winner was the train depot.

A little history on the depot.  It was built in the 1880's and restored in the 1970's.  The depot was used by the Central New Jersey Railroad.  The depot got it's name from the original settlement founder, banker, tavern, ferry & bridge owner, John Seigfried.  In 1902 Seigfried, Sremton & Newport merged to form the Borough of Alliance, then in 1909 they renamed it to Northampton.

The images were created from 6 images at 1 stop increments, then merged together using HDR Efex Pro 2. 

 All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

THe is the HDR

Next I converted to BW

Then to a Sketch

Then I merged the Sketch with the HDR image

3D Image


For a change of angle these next 2 images are just the HDR & BW
from the other direction


Thanks for Looking

Tom






No comments:

Post a Comment