Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 226 - Crayola Reflections

So this morning I was going to go to the Henry's Woods Nature Trail for my morning's walk. According to AllTrails App on my phone, this trail is only 4 miles from my house.  So I bring up their directions on the GPS and it takes me 5.1 miles from the house, stopping in the middle of a main road with homes to one side and a Farmers field on the other side.  There was no Henry's Woods Nature Trail, there was no woods.  So I headed over to the trail along Bushkill Creek and did my 4 mile morning walk towards the Crayola Factory.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Most of the trail is paved, however I was able to find a offshoot that took
me along the Creek.  Here I noticed the reflections of the colors on the water
from one of the buildings of the Crayola Factory.

This image I used a variable ND Filter

Thanks for Stopping By

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment