Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 221 - Evening with the Grandchildren

Yes it is Friday.  Very busy day.  This morning I was off to supervision for a 4 hour session.  The beauty of this session is that it will be my last 4 hour session.  For today we filled out the paper work so that I can apply for my PA License.  So after 4 more 1 hour sessions this month, I can send in the paper work.   Next step it to begin studying for the test for the test, which I plan on taking during the 1Q2014.  So if all goes well, I should be a LMFT by the end of 1Q2014.


So then I rain off and on for most of the day, so when we picked up the grandchildren, instead of going to Dorney Park, we head home and had a good time there.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5





Thanks for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment