Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 241 - Application For MFT Licensure Exam

Today is a momentous occasion.  Back in 2004 I started on a journey that changed my career goals.  In May of 2008 as the 1st milestone completed when I graduated with a Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy.  In August of 2010 was the 2nd Milestone on this journey when I retired from AT&T after 31 years of service. Now today the 242 day of the year in 2013 I've completed  3rd milestone by officially applying to set for the MFT Licensure Exam after completing 3000 hours of Office/Clinical practice and 150 hours of Supervision.  Now there is two major milestone left and that is the State accepting my application and then taking and passing the the exam for becoming a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Application sealed and ready for mailing.


See you all Tomorrow.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment