Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 212 - Currituck Beach Light Station

After spending the morning on the beach with the family, the wife & I headed over to the Currituck Beach Light Station.  The Light Station started building in 1873 and completed in 1875.  There are 214 steps to the top of the light station and the structure is 162 feet high.  After climbing the light station we walked along the marsh wildlife area.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Light Station
HDR using 3 images


214 steps to the top

The Lighthouse Keepers house from above

Panoramic view from the lighthouse

This next series I used the EF 70-300 L on the EOS-M
Using TV mode set to 800

Dragon Flies




A Writing Spider

Waiting to go the the wine festival

 This next set I put the EF 40mm STM on the EOS-M



This last set is some Family Shots @ the Beach
Using a Canon S100

My Daughters & Son-in-Laws

My wife, daughters & 2 of our grandchildren

My daughters & I

My wife, granddaughter & I

The Family

See you all tomorrow.

Tom









No comments:

Post a Comment