Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 202 - Allentown to Bethlehem D&L Trail

Today my wife and I drove to Allentown to Canal Park to walk the approximately 3.9 miles from Allentown to Bethlehem.  My poor wife thought that it was a 3.9 mile round trip walk, but no it was a 6.75 mile round trip.   But with the completion of that walk, I have officially walked the D&L trail from Allentown to Easton.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

The Rail Bridge across the canal
6 image Panorama

w/Cokin 007A IR Filter

After the above images, I switched over to a EF-40mm f/2.8

Yes it is 74 Miles to the Start of the D&L Trail from here

Spotted these butterflies on the trail

As well as kayaks in the canal

We also walk by a train yard in Allentown

Made it to the Bethlehem Section of the D&L

One last IR shot of the Lock @ Canal Park in Allentown

See you all tomorrow

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment