Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 193 - Hokendauqua Creek

This morning I headed out to Cherryville, Pa.  for 4 hours of Supervision.  It was a very productive session because we were reviewing the regulations for licensure we found out that I could use supervision hours that I thought we could not use.  Although I can't use all of them, I can use 37 hours, leaving me with on 11 hours left before I can apply for licensure.  Made my day on that news.

Anyway I left the house early today as I have always wanted to stop by this creek which is north of Bath, Pa on RT. 248.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
This image I used a 10-stop variable ND filter

The next 3 I used a B+W 087 IR Filter



This last image I used the Variable ND Filter

Thanks for Stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment