Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 207 - Garage Doors

Well I for one will be glad when July comes to an end.  The month started with changes in Insurance policies that resulted in a 2/3's pay cut.  Hitting a boulder with the QX56 that resulted with the Q going in for repairs, and if that is not enough, the other day when opening the garage door it stopped when it opened 2/3rds.  When fiddling with it, a panel fell out and the wooden frame broke where it was rotting.  That meant that we needed accelerate the plan to replace them.  And that happened today.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Thanks to K&A for responding so quickly to replace the doors

New Insulated Aluminum Doors 

And if you where wondering, the bay is still empty.

Of course the only bright-side to the month have been
my grandchildren


Out of my way Pop-pop

Amazing.  Seems like only yesterday I was pulling him a wagon
And now he is riding a 2 wheel bike.



They say bad things come in threes, so I've had my 3 for the month.  Looking forward to August.

See you tomorrow.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment