Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 194 - Portraits @ Easton Cemetery & Table Tennis

Today the wife wanted to go to Easton Cemetery to look around.  So after lunch we headed down to the cemetery.  I took with me my flash stand a flash and a pair of Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless Transmitters to do some hi-speed sync flash work

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
Shutter Speed set to 1/500 sec w/off camera flash set to e-ttl





This next image was set to 1/250 sec w/off camera flash set to e-ttl

Of course a stop at a cemetery requires a monument image

After our walk through the cemetery, we headed over to a friends house for a going away party for their daughter.  They had a ping pong table set up and my wife challenged some of the Thai Students to a game.

These images I used the EF-40 STM @ f/5.6



And of course a picture of the beautiful Thai Women at the party.

Thanks for stopping by

Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment