Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 192 - My Poor Q56

It was not a good evening at work last night.  Had some clients that cancelled, some wanted to come every other week, it was time to go home and relax.  But no, that was not to be.  As where my office is, there are larger jagged stones that border the edges of the parking area.  And since there is limited parking, the counselors are requested to park at the parameter of parking area (next to the rocks) to allow clients to park closer to the office.  Well the parking lot is not well lit and when I went to pull out and make a right, I didn't clear the rocks and one grabbed the passenger door and, well here are the results:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Now I would have to say it really didn't appear to look this bad last evening in the dark, but when the morning rays hit it:


Needless to say, my wife was not to happy when she saw the car this morning, so off I went taking the poor Q for 2 different estimates.  Both exceeding $4,000, but they did say they could make it look like new.

So on the way home from one of the estimates I noticed an abandon from that was up for sale and stopped to take a couple of images.  Here is one from an area where, I think, they milked cows:


Then back into the car & as I was crossing the Bushkill Creek, I saw a gentleman fishing, thinking that would make a good image.  So I parked the Q and headed down to the creek.  Needless to say, by the time I got there, the gentleman was gone.  So instead I did 2 Panoramas of the creek using 6 images each:



Thanks for Stopping by.

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment