Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 98 - Hugh Moore Park


Well it was such a beautiful warm day, that after I did some yard work, I headed down to Hugh Moores Park to take a walk along the canal.  To my surprise they have drained the canal.  So while walking along the canal, the I noticed the little train bridge on the other side crossing over a what appears to be a little stream.  So I climbed into the canal set up and took two shots.  Climb out and continued my walk. I next came across the Canal Boat sitting in the canal with no water.  Now that, I thought would make a good image, so I climbed back into the canal and setup to take the image.  However, the camera would not power back up.  No fear, I thought to myself, I have a spare battery in my pocket.  So I reached in my right pocket was empty.  Hmmmm, not looking good I said to myself.  Reached into my left pocket, 1 phone, 1 set of keys, no battery.  Rats, I changed my pants and the battery is still in the pocket of those pants.

Oh, well at least I did get 2 pictures and here is the best of the 2:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Hope you like it.

See you Tomorrow

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment