Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 102 - Chick-fil-a

Very rainy and raw day today.  On the way for supervision this morning in the driving rain, I passed a spot that I noted would make a good image on a day like today.  Since I was suppose to be done early, I thought I would stop by on the way back home and take the shot.  Well, supervision lasted longer than I intended, so I missed that opportunity.  Well no problem, the wife and I are to go out for lunch.  I can get a couple of images then.  So when I got home, she had lunch ready.  Alright, so much for that idea.  Not to worry, something will present itself before the day is over.  Well low and behold, after picking up the grandchildren, the 4 year-old wanted to have dinner at Chick-fil-a.  So over to Chick-fil-a and let the grandchildren play in their indoor playground.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5






This image taken @ f/3.2

Thanks for looking

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment