Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100 - Josiah White II Canal Boat

Can you believe it?  100 days have past by since January 1st, 2013.  So what did the 100th day bring?  Well for us, day 100 is our 1st full day of owning our home.  Day 100 brought us 80 degree weather, which is prefect weather for top down driving.  Oh, wait a minute.  I sold my convertible on day 86. Hmmm, so much for the top down driving :-(  What else has Day 100 brought?  My 1st sighting of a bee.  Yep Spring is finally here.

So what should I take a picture of?  The beautiful spring flowers? Nope, done that.  How about that 1st Bee? Nope, not going to run after it. We have already nixed the top down driving part due to the event on day 86.  How about a picture of a mortgage free house?  Nope.  So what did I take a picture of?

It was such a beautiful morning that I headed back down to Hugh Moore Park and walked in the canal wit a spare battery in my pocket (Lesson learned from day 98).  Yes you did read that correctly, I walked in the canal, not along the canal, so here are today's images:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Josiah White II Canal Boat

Drift Wood
Red House 
Dry Canal Bed


And the 2623

Hey, have a great 100th day.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment