Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 110 - The Yellow Boxster

After taking the Grandchildren to swimming, their parents pick them up.  So the wife and I headed over to Hershey, Pa for the State's largest Porsche Swap Meet.  When we got there, there where 911s from the earliest vintage to the most current.  There were 914's, 944's, 928's,  Cayman's, Panamera's and the Boxster's.  I don't think I've seen so many in one place.  So we started to looked around.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

There some beautifully restored 911s




Then there where the fix-me-ups
 This one below selling for a mere $22,500.00

Porsches as far as the eye could see

Then there where the Boxsters




Then there she was!!

The Yellow Boxster

So beautiful she looked, sitting there, that my wife said,
without hesitation, go ahead honey, you deserve it.

So I took out my wallet and handed the seller a brand new,
crisp, $5.00 bill


And I brought home my Yellow Boxster

Hope you liked the story.

Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment