Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 94 - Walk to the Post Office

On the 94th day of the year, I walked to the local Post Office so that I could send the Local, State and Federal Government money so that they can remain in business and mis spend the monies that I send them.

So along the way to the Post Office I walked the Old Rail Trail, a walking path where they ripped up the railroad tracks and then paved it as a walking, bike riding trail.  The bad news is that the train's are gone, but where they once were still remains.

So today's images are from the walk:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

The old Rail Trail

 The Local Post Office

The following images are at f/4.0 as I bumped the camera and the f/stop
changed.

Roots

Purple & Yellow Crocuses 


Don't forget to pay your takes.  April 15th is just around the corner.

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment