Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58 - Milk & Cookies Story

Well is a damp rainy day today.  Not a good day to go down to the river and walk along wet slippery rocks in order to take a picture.  So as I sat in the house, I started to wonder.  What really  happens to that milk and cookies you set out at Christmas time?  So I did a little experiment:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
1/100 sec @ ISO 100

1st I set out some milk and cookies

As I patiently sat and waited to see what would happen next.
To my surprise a little fellow dressed in red showed up eyeing the cookies

Then the next thing he did was to sit down and started eating the cookies

Then out of nowhere a partner dressed in green show up in a sled pulled by a reindeer.
He then started to load the cookies onto the sled

While the guy in red continued to eat the cookies

And then with a blink of an eye & a nod of his head
They were gone

Now I would of never believed this story if, I hadn't photographed myself.
Honest, this is what really happened to those cookies.

Have a great day

Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment