Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42 Time & Five Guy's

Today started out as a blah day.  Woke up with the start of a migraine, icing outside which lead to 2 clients canceling.  Then there was what to shot for the blog.  After seeing my last client for the day, I stopped at Five Guys for Lunch with my daughter.  By this time the migraine was really kicking in, so wasn't really feeling like taking pictures today, so I snapped a pictures of the peanuts we had for a snack:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
1/30 sec @ ISO 125

Next came the hamburgers and the Fries, so I snapped a picture of the Fries:
1/40 sec @ ISO 125

However here is what the fries looked like from inside my head:

However after a nice lunch and conversation with my daughter I was feeling a bit better and then came the inspiration for today's image.  Time.  The best gift that you can give another.  Time.  The time my daughter took out of her busy day to spend with her dad,time that my wife and I spend going out for lunch every Friday, makes a gloomy day so much brighter.

So here is today's image (Thanks Gwen):
1/30 sec @ ISO 640

1/30 sec @ ISO 320

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Tom








No comments:

Post a Comment