Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 52 - Milk & Cookies


Today was one of those windy cold days, that was not very inviting to go out for a walk.  So after this morning's exercise routine, I thought I would sit down and have a morning snack of Oreos & Milk.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
This images were shot using a off Camera Flash with a 1/2 CTO & Snout Filter on the flash

Flash set to 1/32 power
Flash set to 1/64 power
1/125 sec @ ISO 100

So how do you eat your Oreos?  Cream 1st, the Top 1st, or all together?  Me, I like them all together.

Thought I would stop by and add what I'm making for dinner:

Some Salted Fingerling Potatoes:

1/125 sec @ ISO 200

The rest of Dinner
A Baconed wrapped Filet
1/125 sec @ ISO 1600



See you Tomorrow

Tom

2 comments:

  1. After looking into a few of the blog articles on your website, I seriously like your technique of writing
    a blog. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will
    be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too
    and let me know your opinion.

    Here is my blog post Refrigerator Water Filters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a
    lot of the information you present here. Please let
    me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my blog - venapro

    ReplyDelete