Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 268 - Lost Sandals

Today I got a call from my wife informing me that I was past due for my teeth to be cleaned.  That is one problem that you have when your wife works for a dentist.  So she just happened to have an available slot open today @ 11:15 AM.  So off I went this morning to get my teeth cleaned, only to find out that I need to go back again on the 9th to have a filling replaced.

So on the way home, I noticed this little park.  Needing a photo for today's blog I stopped to see what I could find.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

I noticed these sandals on the ground.
 So I got a little closer...
 then a little closer still
 until I came up with these 2 images for the blog.


Thanks for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment