Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 256 - A Day in Cozumel

Today we arrived in Cozumel. It was a very wet and rainy day here in Cozumel, but that did not keep us from taking a Photography Tour. If you are ever in Cozumel and would like to learn more about your camera, or work on your composition, etc. I would highly recommend you contact Cozumel Photo Tour. Not only did I learn some new things, I watched my wife grow in confidence as Tati showed her how to use her camera and take better photos. The tour last 3 hours and is only $49 per person. If you do decide to take this tour, I would highly recommend that you bring along some mosquito repellant as there where a lot of hungry tiger Mosquitos looking for food.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5
Waiting for the tour to begin

A Mayan Monument in HDR

The Entrance to the Mexican Air Force Base

Like I said it was a wet and rainy day, but it we had a great time on our Photo Tour.

This was probably the best excursion of the cruise.


Thanks for stopping by
Tom

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Cozumel, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment