Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 253 - Cruising to Haiti.

This morning we arrived at Labadee, Haiti at 6:30 AM. After having our morning breakfast on the balcony, we headed out for our Haiti's Cultural Tour. What an interesting tour, as what it appears is that the locals built a village to emulate older villages and the put on a demonstration of what the life style is supposed to be in the mountains of Haiti. After our tour we headed to the beach, where my wife stayed on sure and I went out snorkeling.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

Sunrise over Haiti

The Allure of the Seas

Time to get out of our boat for the tour.

This last image my wife took with her's S100 as I came back from snorkeling.

Thanks for stopping by

Tom

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Labadee, Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment