Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 246 - Missing the Grandchildren

After 4 days with the grandchildren, this morning there were no little foot steps heading over to our bed to wake us up.  No little morning kisses or hugs to greet our day.  So as I was about to get ready to go into work, I got a call and my 1st 2 clients of the morning cancelled, so that means that I don't have to run over to the office right away.  So as I was sitting here enjoying my morning brew, the house is eerily quite without the sounds of little voices and as I was looking out onto the deck and I noticed that there was some toys left out in the rain and the owners have left for the week.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5


Just missing the Grandchildren Today
See you tomorrow

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment