Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 245 - Working on Images

Been a very busy day today.  With the weather very active keeping us indoors with the grandchildren I decided to work on some of the pictures I did yesterday.  Then the thought for today's image came to me.  Take a picture of the image I was working on.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Here is the image I worked on.  The 1st image was done
in LR & Silver Efex Pro.


This next image I used Elements 11, creating 5 layers.
The 1st layer was the base layer.
The 2nd Layer was a cross-processing luminosity layer
The 3rd Layer was a single image HDR layer
The 4th Layer was a Silver Efex Pro Layer for the background w/split toning
The 5th Layer was a silver Efex Pro Layer for the subject.

Thanks for Looking

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment