Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 87 - Lamenting

Day 87 is a day of lamenting the loss of my 2002 Mustang as well as going to our new office location to paint and install so that we are ready by Monday to see clients in our new location.  After painting I headed to the store to pick up a few items for the weekend so I was not really in the mode to go and take photos. 

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
1/100 sec @ ISO 100 w/Off Camera Flash set to 1/64 power

So getting home and seeing an empty garage, I lamented:

RIP

Then I needed to cut up some fruit. 
Even though it is not watermelon season here.
The Watermelon from Mexico was sweet and delicious.



Now I hope this images convey's how good this watermelon is
of course, since I'm a BW type of Guy here is a BW version of
the last image:

Have a nice rest of your day.

Tom







No comments:

Post a Comment