Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 78 - Lehigh Alumni Building

This morning we saw the remnants of winter's last blast before spring is here.  With the snow, my morning client's cancelled their appointments so I headed back home.  On my way home I stopped at the Lehigh University to see if I could get a couple of images.  By morning the snow had started to change over  to a cold rain.  So I was able to get a couple of images before heading back to the car.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

The 1st image is of the Alumni Building processed
in 3 different ways:
Color
 Old BW style
 Daguerrotype
1/60 sec @ ISO 100

The Building was built in 1925-1925 as a memorial to the Lehigh men
who served and the 46 that died in WWI

The next building is of St. Peter's Lutheran Church.
They will be celebrating their 150th Anniversary this year.
1/80 sec @ ISO 100

Thanks for stopping by

Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment