Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 64 - Wind Gap

Tax time, so after my 1st client of the day I headed over to Wind Gap to see my Accountant.  After reviewing all the tax information, I was going to head back home when I spotted this old theater.  The theater is still operational and what I can find out about it was that it was built in 1947 and has a single curved screen.  Some older pictures I found from the mid 80's showed the  front painted green.  Today is is a pink color.  So I converted to to Black & White cause that's the jondra that I like.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
1/400 sec @ ISO 100

1/640 sec @ ISO 100

1/1000 sec @ ISO 100

1/640 sec @ ISO 100

If you know any additional history about the theatre, let me know.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment