Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 175 - Flowers

Today was a busted day.  All my morning clients cancelled because of their involvement with VBS.  Not a bad reason to cancel, but it does tend to put a dent in one's income.  Oh Well.  So I just did the laundry, made some lunch and finished up the pictures that I took yesterday for our afternoon cruise and posted them on Facebook.

So for today's images, my wife has a plant that a friend of her's gave to her on Memorial Weekend.  The plant is now in full bloom.  Now don't ask me what kind of plant it is cause I have no idea.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Now I also have this 5 image multi filter from Cokin
that I placed on the front of the lens to create these from 
1 flower


Then for lunch their was some leftover Som Tum - ส้มตำ
With leftover Thai curried barbecue chicken  in a wrap.

Thanks for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment