Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 168 - Flower Day (Orange Lilies)

Yesterday I noticed that my wife's lilies were starting to bloom.  So I thought they would make a good picture, also allowing me to play with Hi-speed sync on a off-camera flash.  However, it starting raining buckets so I took some images of daisies my granddaughter got for he Pre-K Graduation.  Again using Hi-Speed Sync w/off camera flash.

Flash 430EXII w/YN-622C Remote set to ETTL
Indoor shots the Shutter Speed was set to1/ 500 & 1/640 (Purple Daisies & Carnation)
Outdoor shots set to 1/2000 & 1/4000

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5
w/Cokin +3 Close-up Filter

Graduation Flowers
Daisies




Mum


Outdoor Flowers after the rain
Orange Lilies



Thanks for Looking

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment