Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 172 - The Old Bethlehem Baptist Church (1837)

Well this morning I had to go into New Jersey to have a root canal done.  What fun that was.  So on my way back home I stopped back to the Bethlehem Baptist Church.  This Church was built in 1837 and the congregation abandoned the church in 1903.  It is amazing that it is still standing, but as I walk by I did noticed that more of the walls are starting to crumble, so it may not be standing much longer.

Anyway I was hoping to capture the beauty of this old church as well as devastation that time has done to the church.  So I did 3 types of processing.  Some infa-red, HDR, then Daguerrotype processing.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

This 1st set is is the Infra-Red

The Graveyard


The Church


The Church in HDR

The Church in Daguerrotype

So Let me know what you think and which style you liked.

Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment