Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 157 - Continued Walk Along the D&L Trail

Today I started my walk this morning at Stefko Blvd and walked 2.5 miles towards Freemensburg.  Well instead of the walk being a 5 mile walk, it tuned into a 8.6 mile walk as I had laid down my tripod to take a photo of a flower, forgetting to pick it back up I continued along my walk.  When I realized I forgot it, I turned around and start to look for it.  Stopping a few people along the way verifying that they saw it sitting on the edge of the path.  But to no avail, by the time I got to where it should have been, it was gone.  Did a double walk back and forth looking for it, but it was no longer to be found.

Anyway here are today's images from my walk:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

Hardware from a water powered elevator


As I enter into Freemensburg I saw this building
reflecting in the canal.  This is HDR done w/6 images
The last time I used my tripod.


The flower I laid the tripod down to take
this image.

These flowers I used a Cokin +3 Close-up on the 22mm Lens


Thanks for stopping by

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment