Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 149 - Joe's

Today I had to head over to the Southside of Bethlehem to pick up some tickets at out church.  On the way home I saw Joe's Barbershop.  Now I have passed this Barbershop at least once a week on our way to & from church, so today I thought I would stop and take a few images.  As I was taking pictures, Joe came outside to talk with me.  A very nice gentleman who bought this business in 1962 from  previous owner.  So as far as he knows, this building has been an active Barbershop since the early 1950's.  A local establishment that seems to be the hub of information on the Southside, for as I was there, the newly elected mayor of Bethlehem came in, swept the floors for Joe and then sat down and talked to the clients there about the previous elections.

So this is Joe's

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5



Joe is the barber on the left

Thanks for stopping by today.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment