Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 147 - Memorial Day

My wife & I had today off.  So we went down to Bucks County and did a 4.2 mile walk along the the Delaware Canal. During this walk I took both the EOS-M and the 5D MKII with me.  Here are the images we saw along our way:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5



The next 3 images are of the lock on the canal using a
IR Filter on the EOS-M



This next image is a Pano made from 3 images of
a nice little home tucked along the canal

2 miles into the walk we came across the Uhlerstown
Covered Bridge built in 1837


This next image was taken from inside the bridge
using a IR filter on the EOS-M

My wife is heading back towards the car

These next images are taken with the 5DMKII using a EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L
with a Tamron 1.4X Expander of some species we saw on our walk

A Turtle

Humans

Butterflies

A Guina Fowl

I see you

And the most beautiful species of all
My Wife

Thanks for looking

Tom









No comments:

Post a Comment