Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 128 - Does Rain make things grow?

Well it's a rainy day here in early May.  So I headed out this morning to do some banking.  Keeping in mind that my bank is a 40 minute drive 1-way.  So that gives me a lot of time to do some thinking.  So my thought was; "Does rain make things grow?"

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

So as I looked at the little Boxster on the dashboard,
I wondered...
What would happen if I watered this little guy with some rain water?
So when I got home, I placed this little guy in the middle of the garage floor
As I looked at it, thinking this is silly, I took the water bucket,
And started to water.
Then after a few minutes it started to change
It was getting larger, but it started to look more like a Miata than a Boxster.
But hey, it was growing, so I added some more rain water
Then before my eyes it started to go even bigger...
However, it was no longer a 2 seater, but a 1 seater with 3 wheels and no engine. 
Oh well, I guess my little experiment didn't work out as planned, so I went into the house.

But to my surprise, when I came out, there stood before my eyes, not a 3 wheeled yellow/green bike
but


A Rusting old Studebaker Pick-up

Well that's what I get for using acid rain on metal.  Now what am I going to do?  How will I explain
a rusted old pick-up in the garage to the wife?  Better yet, How am I going to get rid of it?

Well this experiment gave me a lot more to thinks about.

Have a nice day.

Tom








No comments:

Post a Comment