Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 123 - Does she what her picture taken?

Today the Wife and I headed down to Bethlehem for some pictures.  The problem was, I wasn't sure if she really wanted her picture taken or not.  So I thought maybe you all should decide:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/ EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ f/3.5

This was created from 4 images

Next we headed over to the Promenade for lunch.  There I switched lenses to the 50mm f/1.8 for the following images:



Then after lunch we stopped at the Pandora Store where the wife used a gift certificate from her birthday & my charge card to get this little charm:

 Yes, I needed to do at least 1 in BW

Then we went to get the grandchildren and headed over to the playground for the remainder of the day.


Thanks for stopping by

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment