Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 310 - A Drive though the NJ Countryside

Well after spending the morning studying for the exam and having a bit of lunch, I got into the Boxster and headed over to Bridgewater, NJ to do some banking.  Since it was such a nice afternoon, after I was done in the bank, I put the top down on the Boxster and took the backroads of NJ home.  Heading north on 24, then onto 512, then 513, over to 31, then through Asbury, NJ to 51, then home. There were so many things to see and stop to take pictures of, but I was just enjoying the top down driving.  However, I did manage to stop in Asbury to take today's photo:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm  @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5
All images are HDR using 5 images from -2 to +2

It was a tuff decision to do a BW version of the image as the Color Version also incredible.
So I included them both.


Thanks for Stopping By

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment