Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 306 - A Birthday Present

What a surprising day today.  The morning started as usual.  One of the grandchildren coming into the bedroom @ 4:22 AM, the next showing up at 5:20 AM and the last @ 6:00 AM.  So up and fixing them breakfast, then getting ready to take them to their swimming lesson.  A normal Saturday morning so far.  Then while waiting for the swim lessons to be over I get a text from my daughter, asking me to drop the grandchildren off at the car dealers as they were taking my son-in-las car in for repair.  No problem, then we got to the dealer and there she stood, nope, not my daughter but the birthday gift that they got me for my 60th birthday in 4 days:

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm  @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

What a surprise.  I was able to drive her home with only 13 miles on the odometer.

So after we got her home, some lunch, we head back over to my daughter and son-in-law for my birthday dinner.  Normally the drive would take 25 minutes about 30 miles.  However today it took us 1 1/2 hour and 100 miles to get to their house.  Hmmm, wonder why??

Thanks  for a great birthday present and for a fabulous birthday dinner.

Thanks for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment