Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 360 - Merry the Elf on the Shelf

Twas the day after Christmas
and all through the house,
all the gifts have been opened
and the trash has been thrown out.

The Grandchildren are all nestled 
safely in their parents home,
While Josie and Justin visit with them
and thell them stories about Christmas gnomes

So Nana and I decided to set down,
to enjoy a glass of wine and watch a show about cape town.
When out in the dinning room there rose such a clatter,
That I sprang from my chair to relieve my bladder.

While on my way towards the bathroom,
I noticed to my right, Merry the elf still in her costume.
There she sat nestled against some old Christmas wrappings
with a drink between her legs and almost napping

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm  @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5


Then she quickly recovered and jumped to her feet,
then flew off heading towards Ohio Street.
But I heard her explain as she flew out of sight.
It's time to head back to Christmas Town,
so to all a good night.

See you next year!

Thanks for looking

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment