Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 349 - Sunday Afternoon in the Christmas City

Well the snow started yesterday @ 10:30 AM and it snowed all day.  At 22:30, after about 6" (15.54 cm) of snow,  it switched to ice.  This left about about .8" (2.032 cm) of ice on top of the snow.  I was so glad to have prepped the snowblower for this storm.  After clearing my driveway and a couple of my neighbor's driveways, the wife and I went out to do some birthday shopping for our granddaughter and pick-up a new N gauge engine for my train display down in Bethlehem.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm  @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

This was taken @ 00:15 as the
storm was coming to an end from
our bathroom window.
Shutter Speed 15 sec.

Downtown Bethlehem on a Sunday


So brass entertainment playing Christmas Carols.


Thanks for Stopping by.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment