Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 292 - Evening at the neighbors

Interesting day today.  As we where about to leave to take the grandchildren to swim lessons, I went into the basement and noticed this strange smell.  As I looked around I saw that a drain pipe had separated at the elbow and drainage water was running down the wall of the basement.   It has appeared that the elbow had separated from the drainage pipe that lead up to the kitchen sink and the upstairs bathroom.    So after swim lessons my neighbor came over and helped me fix the broken pipe.  Afterwards I stopped over to to give him a bottle of wine for assisting me.  He insisted on sharing a glass or two or three and before we knew it, we where having dinner there.  Hie fabulous wife had made an outstanding pot roast, combined with some stimulating conversation we had a very enjoyable evening.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

HDR image of 5 shots
A fall display on the porch.

My wife and our neighbor who made the fabulous pot roast.

Thanks for looking

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment