Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 283 - Halloween Pie

So after cleaning the floors, bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting the house, I headed downstairs to study. Before I knew it, I was there for 8 hours, so when my wife got home from work there was no time to go out and get a picture as it seemed to have been raining all day.  So what to take a picture of?  Then it dawned on me, why not take a picture of a slice of Apple Pie my wife made the other day.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

Now you are probably wondering why I call this a Halloween pie?  Well when she made it, the recipe called for orange juice and lemon juice.  Since she had neither, she substituted  Lime juice.  So when I first bit into the pie, it tasted like a key lime pie.  So hence we have here a key lime pie disguised as an apple pie.  Believe it or not, it really taste pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment