Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 - The Rave

Welcome to the 1st day of my 365 day blog.  This is the 1st time I have ever done a blog, so hopefully as the year goes by, I will get better at this.

Well to start with, let me wish you all a very blessed New Years for 2013.  I will be attempting to add 1 photo a day to my blog using only a 22 mm lens @ an aperture of 3.5, the camera will be set using an auto white balance, auto ISO setting and aperture priority mode.

So for my 1st photo, my wife and I spent New Year's day at the Rave Motion Picture House seeing the Hobbit.

So I thought I would take the outside of the movie house.  This image I left in color, where the camera was at a 1/200 of a sec at f/3.5, ISO 100

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any question.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment