Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 345 - Christmas City Photo Workshop

One of the gifts that I got for my birthday was a Photo Workshop of the Christmas City from Dan's Camera.  We met at the Hotel Bethlehem at 3 PM for a 2 hour walk-about around the city.  Did I happen to mention to you that to was a cold day.  I had on 4 pairs of socks and my feet were still cold.  I took with my my 5D w/24-105mm & the 8-15mm Fisheye as well as the EOS-M w/22mm lens.  The following are the ones I took with the M.  Haven't processed the images from the 5D, but those will be posted on my FB page.

All images are taken with the EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm  @ Aperture Priority set to f/3.5

1st 2 images are from the tree inside
Hotel Bethlehem



The story behind this gentleman was that
about 3 years ago, when we did a photo
walk-about in Bethlehem in November, he posed
for us.
He not only remembered that day, but also remembered the
Australian Instructors and whited to know when they would be back.

Window reflections.

Snow on the rocks

Sunset over the Moravian Church

BTW, did I mentioned how cold it was?
Thank's for stopping by

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment